Whether you are self-partnered or single this Valentine here are some movies that will give you company this Valentine’s day and you might as well relate to these movies.
- Tag– An amazing story about five grown-up best friends who come together to spend one month a year to play the game of Tag which requires some to travel all over the country. The movie runs for 101-minutes, starring Ed Helms, Jake Johnson, Hannibal Buress, Jeremy Renner, Leslie Bibb, Isla Fisher, Rashida Jones, Annabelle Wallis and Jon Hamm.
2. The Pursuit of Happyness– The pursuit of happyness is a heartwarming and touching American biographical movie where Chris’s wife leaves Chris tired of his failure in his profession. Chris is left alone with his son’s custody to deal with and an unpaid internship in a brokerage firm. The movie stars Will Smith as Chris Gardner, a homeless salesman, Jaden Smith as Chris’s son and Thandie Newton as Linda, wife of Chris Gardner.
3. To The Bone – To the bone is a thought provoking and emotional movie about a disorderly 20 years old anorexic girl Ellen who spent most of her life being body shamed. Her dysfunctional family determined to fix their daughter sends her to a group home for youths which is conducted by a non-traditional doctor. Despite of several recovery programs Ellen still loses several pounds every time. This movie directed by Marti Noxon stars Lily Collins as Ellen.
4. The Willoughbys– a funny and heartwarming animated movie where four neglected Willoughby siblings tired with their horriby selfish parents plots to get rid of their parents for good. Later to travel out into the modern world with their new nanny. The quirky movie directed by Kris Pearn keep the viewers hooked with the four siblings and their wild imaginations.
5. The Departed– Martin Scorsese brings out a stout-hearted authenticity and sentimental morality in the engrossing gangster drama. An intense and suspenseful movie about an undercover agent and a spy constantly trying to save their identity from being exposed in front of authorities meanwhile penetrating an Irish gang. The movie stars Leonardo Dicaprio, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg and Jack Nicholson.
6. The Squid and the Whale– A thought provoking American drama film directed by Noah Baumach about two boys in Brookyn dealing with their parent’s divorce starring Jeff Daniels, Laura Linney, Jesse Eisenberg, Owen Kline, Anna Paquin and William Baldwin. The movie is a semi-autobiographical movie that won awards for best dramatic directions and screenwriting.
7. Tall girl- Tall girl is a teen romantic comedy film where the Jodi, the tallest girl in high school helplessly falls in a love triangle. Jodi always felt uncomfortable and insecure about her height and skin. After years of being deprived of confidence she gained the confidence to stand tall.