The age-old quote of ‘time and tide waits for none’ hits home hard when you are reminded of things you used to do as a kid. The recent hashtag which has been trending on Twitter is doing exactly that for us. The hashtag #YouAreOfficiallyOldIf is making Twitteratti reminisce their lost time in the past.
The trend is more a trip down the memory lane as netizens are busy sharing pictures of cartoons, objects, films and other memories which any 90s kid can identify. However, if you are constantly complaining about how the millennials function and work, then trust us when we say #YouAreOfficiallyOldIf.
- Well I called myself with it just to listen how my voice would sound via the cups. Dumbness alert everyone.
- The satisfaction of getting even one of the hoops in the stick is just incomparable
- Pluto lovers are triggered right about now
- I grew up with all these series
- And then damaging the cassette in the process
- Raise your hand who did not use this guy even once
- Umm Shark Week do explain it a bit more and in detail too
- A trend and meme with a message