Every millennial worth his or her salt would have cherished growing up with American singer-actress Demetria Devonne Lovato (Demi Lovato, in short) — be it Camp Rock and its sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam or British band Clean Bandit’s super-hit song, Solo.
Besides her music and acting prowess, what keeps us drooling is also her tattoos. Lovato got her first tattoo when she was 16 years, and she hasn’t really slowed down since then.
On her 27th birthday, let’s take a look at some of her tattoos and what they signify:
- Demi Lovato got this inked on her forearm in memory of her father, Patrick Martin Lovato, who died of cancer about six years ago:
- The second was for her grandmother when she was 26 years old. She captioned it saying: ‘You at 26 on my arm while I’m 26 and forever’
- This adorable piece of display on her feet is in the memory of her dog ‘Buddy’ who she lost in 2015:
- Her fourth tattoo with 12 birds represents a 12-step recovery programme practised by Alcoholics Anonymous:
- This ‘rose’ tattoo on her right forefinger is a favourite among her fans:
- The artiste embraces herself with a ‘me’ inked on the ring finger of her left hand with a smiley on the little finger: