Twitter (the micro-blogging site) is a strange place indeed where things just tend to trend out of the blue. With the trends as #SareeTwitter, #KurtaTwitter, #JhumkaTwitter, #PaghadiTwitter already going stale, a whole new trend is afoot now.
#KhakiTwitter, launched by Mumbai Police, is the new deal on twitter these days. Rarely missing a chance to be on the viral trends online, the social media team of Mumbai Police again jumped on the bandwagon by honouring the khaki-clad men. Mumbai Police shared a picture of a cop in an imposing pose and Twitter went on a frenzy.
Here is the post that sparked the flames of #KhakiTwitter
Here are our few favourites
- Rocking on both fronts, #KhakiTwitter & #SareeTwitter
- When charm meets swag meets fear, we get Sanjukta Parashar
- Proud son shares some moments of his dad with #KhakiTwitter
- Khaki and red…. A cool combination indeed
- Dad and daughter with #KhakiTwitter and #SareeTwitter
- A picture that speaks in volumes
- Pune Police was not far behind
- Jamming to the #KhakiTwitter